Digital Health Pass
Just use our app.
With our various mobile applications (apps) you have the possibility to access your digital vaccination certificate. You can easily decide with whom and for what purpose you share it.
Do you have any questions or do you need help?
How does the aLIVE Pass work?
Our software for creating forgery-proof and data-protected digital vaccination certificates includes digital applications that allow citizens to access their vaccination certificates.
1. Functional sequence.
- Step 1: The issuing organization (vaccination center, doctor's practice, etc.) generates a digital vaccination certificate
- Step 2: The vaccinee receives the vaccination certificate in paper form and can download it to their smartphone using a digital app
- Step 3: The vaccination certificate is now available digitally and can be shared with other people/organizations if necessary
2. Account creation.
To create your user account, simply visit our mobile web app at app.path.health or click here.
Alternatively, you can download our Android or iOS applications as soon as they are available.
Then click on "Create account" below. In the page that opens, please enter your e-mail address and come up with a strong password, which consists of 7 or more characters with a mixture of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols.
3. Download the vaccination certificate.
As soon as you have created your account and have been informed that the email confirming your account has been sent, you will be on your profile overview.
To add your vaccination, simply click the Add Vaccination button. Please provide the following information there:
- Your ID number used at the vaccination center or at the vaccination doctor
- The date of your vaccination
- The place where you were vaccinated
If the information provided is correct, your vaccination will be displayed. You can then repeat the procedure described above for all of your other Covid-19 vaccinations.
If you have any problems, just contact our Support.
We are comprehensively certified for well-organized processes and quality management systems DIN EN ISO 9001: 2015.
To protect IT and data, aLIVE Supports Information Security Management System (ISMS) is certified according to ISO 27001 been awarded.
Due to constantly growing environmental regulations and increasing demands from customers and authorities, we are sending a strong signal and are also in accordance with the environmental standard ISO 14001 certified, which shows that we value the responsible use of natural resources.